Monday 19 May 2008

Guess Who's Back

Or: Excuses, Excuses


So nearly a month after my first post, I return! I suppose this is what I get for starting a blog in the middle of handing in assessments for Uni (otherwise known as my JESUSSHITFUCKPANICPANICFUCKFUCKARRGH period) but now they're all done and dusted, I can get on with the important things in life. Procrastinating!

Ok, so I do have thing I can do through the summer. So I'll post them and become severely depressed in October when I look back on them and realise I haven't done any of them:



  • Post more on here. Which is kind of obvious.

  • Do more for my music project, Azm. That includes finishing the new website and compiling the tracks I've done into some sort of album.

  • Learn the guitar. There's another music project I wouldn't mind getting off the ground which requires me to learn how to spank the plank, as it were.


It's not the longest list ever, and I'll probably end up adding stuff to it, but lets see if I can actually do them.

No comments: